The safe and clean way to dispose of protective masks
To protect against COVID 19 infections, the wearing of protective masks is mandatory in Ger- many and many other countries. Reusable masks can be cleaned and disinfected. Disposable masks, on the other hand, are only intended for short-term use and should be visibly collected in set up containers for proper disposal.
Jokey offers standard collection containers for all types of masks in 4 sizes and 2 shapes, even in small purchase quantities.
The standard containers are made of RAL-certified polypropylene recyclates in a grey basic colour, with a printed notice „Collecting container masks“ and an easy-to-open and firmly clo- sable lid. Four container sizes 5 - 10 - 16 and 30 L in round and rectangular shape are available.
Furthermore, the containers can also be adapted to your individual requirements. The following options are available:
- in-between sizes possible
- special colouring in white, red, yellow, orange or blue
- comfortable flip lid for rectangular 10 and 16 L containers
- Lid with foamed seal
- Clinic approval for 30 L container
- Bag sets for the safe packaging of used masks
- Individual printing with logo, traceability etc.
Contact us and request your individual offer.