Unrivalled plastic - packaging functions with sustainability factor.
- Protects products from transport damage and loss
- Extends the shelf life
- Ensures taste and aroma
- Hygienically and physiologically safe
- Easy handling, better portioning and dosage
- Reduces space and energy requirements for storage and transport
- Offers orientation and creates brand recognition
Many advantages, low weight: the packaging material with more output per kg.
- Shockproof and durable
- Versatile, shapeable, flexible
- High density
- Resistant to chemicals and temperature
- Technically efficient and resilient
- 100% recyclable with low energy consumption
Did you know?
40% of the harvest in developing countries is lost due to lack of packaging.
The packaging consumption in tonnes would be 53% higher if plastics were replaced by other packaging materials where possible.
As early as 1990, Jokey brought the first bucket made of 100% recycled material onto the market - and helped develop the dual system in Germany.
Our goal: the circular economy.
The longer we actively use plastics in the value-added cycles the more sustainable they become. This requires a globally structured and conscious approach to waste and recycling. As one of the largest manufacturers, we take a special responsibility in this regard. To meet this responsibility, we have developed a guideline on which we measure ourselves and our packaging: the Jokey Eco Concept.