Packaging from renewable raw materials.
Impress your customers through sustainability! Our biopolymer packagings consist of 20 to 30% renewable raw materials which are obtained from sugar or starch. Jokey uses only certified biopolymers which are free of GM technology. They bear the International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC) as proof of their safety, sustainability and climate-friendliness.
Unlike recyclates, the biopolymer packagings can also be used in the food sector. They have the same functionality as conventional containers and can also be produced in a large number of container colours.
The benefits for you:
- Incorporate 20% renewable raw materials
- Careful use of nature’s limited resources
- Same performance profile as new plastics
- Large number of container colours possible
- All decoration options, including brilliant In-Mould Labelling